production equipment hire
The Action Sound driveway hire inventory is comprehensive and includes most equipment required for ‘do-it-yourself’ productions. Delivery and collection of equipment can also be arranged.
Our warehouse hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
High quality production equipment
- Electro-voice X2 line array including 90degree and 120degree cabinets
- Dynacord Cobra 4 & Cobra 2, Madras, D-lite 2000
- Electro-voice ETX 35P, 10P, 18SP, 15SP, ZX5a, ZX1a, SXA360 powered speakers
- Electro-voice active monitor speakers including PX1122m, PX1152m, XW12 and T221m
- Electro-voice ZX5, ZX3, ZX1, Delta 1122 and Xi1152 satellite speakers
- Mipro portable battery powered P.A. systems
- Amplification by Electro-voice and Dynacord
- Digital: Yamaha: QL5, M7CL-48, LS9-32, LS9-16, QSC Touchmix16, Soundcraft Ui24r and Ui16
- Analogue: Midas Verona 400/8 and Siena Monitor 400/16, Mackie Onyx 24/4 and 16/4
- Yamaha Rio 3224 & 1608 Dante native digital I/O stage box systems, plus Audinate MY16 cards to suit
- Dynacord Powermate 1000, 600 and 502 powered mixers
- Allen & Heath Zed10 and Mackie VLZ compact mixers
Microphones, In Ear Monitor and Communication Systems
- Shure ULX-D wireless handheld and beltpack systems
- dpa 4066 & 4088 headsets
- Shure BLX budget wireless systems
- Sennheiser G3 in-ear monitor systems
- Telex BTR800 full duplex wireless intercoms
- Jands Ezicom wired coms systems
- A wide selection of wired microphones, DI's etc
- LED High Power Fresnel (2K and 1K equivalent) W/W with zoom
- Apollo LED RGBW WDMX battery powered uplights
- Chauvet moving heads including Maverick MK1 spots, Rogue R2 spots and washes and Intimidator 400s
- Chauvet slimPAR RGBW wash
- Studio Due BW800, Robe Citiscape LED High Output Architectural Building Washes
- Tungsten lamps, Multipar HO 600w, Profiles, Fresnels, Dance effects etc,
- Controllers incl GrandMA onPC, Jands Vista I3, StageCL
- WDMX systems
- LED RGB star cloths
- Projectors Panasonic DZ870 and EZ590 WUXGA with multiple lens options
- Up to 8500 lumen projection in HD
- Fastfold screens including 16 x 9, 12 x 9, 10 x 7.5, 8 x 6, in both front and rear project, including screen surrounds and valances
- LCD screens, most sizes up to 75"
- Windows laptops and Macbook Pros
- Blackmagic & Edirol vision mixers
- Video cameras and recording equipment to suit
- Switchers, scalers, extenders, converters over fibre & Cat5e-6
Staging & Rigging
- GT truss-framed modular aluminium frame stages 2.4m long x 1.2m wide (also available in smaller sizes), with a wide choice of leg heights and adjustable stage jacks for outdoors
- Stage skirts in multiple sizes as well as a carpet stage covering option
- Handrails, (essential for stages over 1.0m high)
- Chain blocks up to 1T 12m
- Genie Super Tower ST20, 360kg capacity, up to 6.5m
- VMB TE076, & TE064 Towerlifters for speakers, lighting and truss.
- Pipe and drape systems and polecat ground support rigging to suit.
- 230 & 300mm tri-truss in various lengths, with baseplates to match
- Operator desk surrounds
- Scaffold Tower
Equipment is available to be collected from 2.00pm on the day the hire commences and must be returned by10.00am on either the following working day, or the last day of hire. Two different forms of ID must be presented on pickup of equipment. A credit card imprint will be taken as a security deposit and the full hire fee must be paid before equipment is taken. Credit card payments will include the bank surcharge (up to 4%) for processing. Any damage or loss of equipment will be charged to the hirer.
Larger production hires require a technician to attend the site, who will oversee the installation and operation of the equipment. Quotes for the supply of larger systems and technicians can be obtained by emailing or phoning the office.